POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : New editor for Linux : QTPOV Editor : Re: QTPOV Editor : new version Server Time
6 Oct 2024 12:39:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTPOV Editor : new version
From: gRRosminet
Date: 3 Dec 2003 15:59:28
Message: <3fce4eb0$1@news.povray.org>
I'm realy sorry ... the 0.1.5 package is very bad ...

So ... the problem is that I forget that the name of the file we want to
render must be the last parameter ... otherwise the last parameters are
ignored ...

The (final) solution is to move some lines down :

         cmd += " ";
         cmd += activeFileName.section('/',-1,-1);

must be placed after

         cmd += additionnalOptions->text();

I promess to be more conscientious with the next package

Thierry